Hand Cut Rock Panel - HP-12163-19-WP
Dimensions : 46.46” (Width) x 11.81” (Height) x 1.38” (Thickness)
Weather Proof, Suitable For Interior and Exterior Use.
Color: White - Color Accuracy = 98% approx.
- Product Name: Hand Cut Rock Panel - HP-12163-19-WP
- Product Type: Decorative Hand Rock Panel
- Model No: HP-12163-19-WP
- Product Line: Rock Series - Prefabricated PU Wall Panels | Decorative Panels
- Style Type: Natural Rock Style
- Color Name: White - Color Accuracy = 98% approx.
- Edge Type: Interlocking
- Material Used: Polypropylene Composite
- Returnable: Standard 30 Days, No Return accepted on Custom Products
- Product Range: Construction | Building Material
- Brand Name: HPI
- Product Application: Retail, Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Motels,Decorative Panels
- Product Finish: Natural Imperfections | Fossilized Remains
- Commodity: Construction
- Manufacturing Type: Injection Molding
- UV Stabilizer: Results: 504 H QUV TEST PASS – About QUV - QUV accelerated weathering tester reproduces the damage caused by sunlight, rain and dew. In a few days or weeks, the QUV UV tester can reproduce the damage that occurs over months or years outdoors. To simulate outdoor weathering, the QUV accelerated tester exposes materials to alternating cycles of UV light and moisture at controlled, elevated temperatures.
- Surface Burning Characteristics: (1). ASTM E162-16 Standard Test Method for Surface Flammability of Material Using a Radiant Hear Energy Source. Results: The Average Radiant Panel Index, Is=220 (2). AS/NZS 1530.3:1999. Methods for fire tests on building materials,components and structures. Part 3: Simultaneous determination of Ignitability, Flame Propagation, Heat Release and Smoke Release. Test Results: Ignitablity Index (Range 0-20)= 11, Spread of Flame Index (Range 0-10)=1, Heat evolved index (Range 0-10)=9, Smoke Development Index (Range 0-10)=9.
- Cigarette Burn: (1). ASTM E162-16 (2). AS/NZS 1530.3:1999.
- Stain Resistance: YES
- Mold Resistance: Polyurethane is an inorganic material that is 100% waterproof and does not grow mold.
- Environmental Compatability: Recycled Material | Reusable | Eco-Friendly
- Highly Resistance: All Type of Known Chemicals | Split or Cracks
- Cutting: Scissors | Blade | SAW
- Flexible: NO
- Temperature Range: 190 F and Above
- Weather Proof Application: Extreme Weather Conditions | Corrosion | Rain Storm | Hail Storm | Sunlight | UV | Chemicals | Moisture
- Exterior Use: YES – UltraViolet(UV) Resistant, Almost no Degradation
- Interior Use: YES – Highly Durable – Increase Insulation R-Value
- Fire Rating: YES – Highly Durable – Increase Insulation R-Value
- Other Weather Proof Details: Polyurethanes are thermosetting polymers that do not melt when heated | Water and Dust Proof | Pressure Wash Proof | Durable Construction: Lightweight & durable; Interlocking will not ROT, MOLD or SPLIT.
- Product Width: 46.46
- Product Hieght: 11.81
- Thickness(Inch): 1.38
- Per Panel SQ.FT: 3.81
- Per Panel Weight: 3.66
- Volume: 757.2
- Other Dimensional Detail: May Vary on Custom Styles
Warranty / Certifications
- Manufacturer Warranty: 20 Years
- Product Life Cycle: 30 Years
- Certification and Listings: (1).ASTM E 162-16 (2).AS/NZS 1530.3:1999.
Brick Panel Details
Contractor Packaging Info
- Pcs Per Bundle: 6.0
- Bundle Weight: 21.96
- Product Approx Covered SQ.FT: 22.86
- Bundle Volume: 4543.17
- Product Packing: Recyclable Brown Card Board Box
- Product Handling: Individual | Stackable
- Other Packing Details: Shipping Package Not Included
- Production Time: 3-5 Weeks
- Available Accessories Name: No Accessories Required With This Panel
- Installation Accessories Name: No Accessories Required With This Panel
Calculator Tips: Please enter the dimensions: Width & Height (Feet only).
When ordering please add few extra panels to compensate 10% loss.
Please contact us for assistance.(email@example.com)
SQFT Panel Quantity
Please Provide Width and Height.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.